April 20, 2011

It's hurt

My life is dedicated to Allah.


I didn;t want to admit it.
It was easier to lie.
Hide the hurt and emptiness to smile instead of cry


A girl need to wear two things
- confidence and smile

The most beautiful things in this world is to see your parents smiling , and knowing that you are the reason behind their smile.


Sometimes , the best way to stay close to someone you love is being JUST a FRIEND .


It's tough when someone special starts too ignore you , but it's even tougher to pretend that you dont mind.






I dont understand how I can care this much when you dont care at all. sighh . It' hurt . Very hurt . Thanks for make me hurt.

2 comments:

Anak Pendang Sekeluarga said...

salam,menarik artikel yg ditulis tadi....

jemput memberi pandngan di blog sya...berhubung artikel terbaru saya...

syahida _masri said...

ni bukan artikel la , ini luahan hati.